Integral has just released an upgrade to its flagship forest management system, ATLAS Geomaster.
GeoMaster enables the forest manager to easily manage information about their estate both in the office and in the forest. It is primarily an operational tool used to plan, manage, and report on all activity within a forest.
Version 1.23.1 includes bug fixes and a range of new features:
- A tool for easily importing assessment data from text files
- A tool that enables bulk updating of harvest settings from text files
- The Stand Remap management tool has been extended to support multiple species
- Better support for reporting on Scheduled events
- Tools added to streamline links to Yield Table Manager
- Tools added to select stands and harvest settings from text file content
GeoMaster Mobile for Android and iOS continues to generate interest in the market. If you wish to trial it – drop us a line!